Shrink wrap, also shrink film, is a material made up of polymer plastic film. When heat is applied, it shrinks tightly over whatever it is covering. Heat can be applied with a handheld electric heat gun , or the product and film can pass through a heat tunnel on a conveyor. It is available in a variety of thicknesses, clarities, strengths and shrink ratios.
We offer a wide range of Shrink Films and shrink wrap machinery from stock, combined with unsurpassable technical and customer service.
- Creates white opaque micro-voided film when stretched.
- Specific gravity below 1.0 g/cc facilitates separation of labels in PET recycling stream.
- Adheres to contoured containers and maintains shrink curve at onset temperature.
- Highly suitable for light sensitive products like dairy and pre-filled beverages.
- Offers print ability and design flexibility.